Multi day fly fishing trips
Live a unique experience fly fishing in the most out-of-reach Patagonia Argentina trout waters.
True expeditions lasting between 2 and 4 days, sleeping in comfortable riverside camps, will let you feel and breathe Patagonia Argentina, as well as enjoy its flora and fauna at its best.
Access the best Patagonia Argentina fly fishing travel service in the most out-of-reach trout waters which have a lower fishing pressure and a stunning scenery. By night, at the camp, you will be delighted by the crackling of the fire ember, living in direct contact with nature.
About SouthernLoops Riverside Camp Service
SouthernLoops Fly Fishing Guide Service provides for this type of operation an auxiliary cargo raft for the transportation of all the camping stuff as well as the staff exclusively in charge of its organization.
SouthernLoops Fly Fishing Guide Service Riverside Camp features the following services and amenities:
- 1 tent (for 5/6 persons) per 2 anglers. This provides large enough space inside the tent, 1 cot with self-inflating pad and sleeping bag for each of the anglers. All mentioned gear provides design features that will ensure guests comfort even under the worst weather conditions you can expect in our operation area.
- Toilette tent with chemical toilet system.
- Dining tent for dinner and breakfast.
- Chairs, Tables, Artificial light and tableware.
- Basic bartending service (Fernet, Whisky, Gin, Vodka, etc.)
- Breakfast/s and Dinner/s
- VHF and Cell Comunication.
- 1 dry bag per angler for keeping extra clothes and personal belongings for the camp overnights.